Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architecture 2013 error 1603

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
its_cconner
528 Views, 5 Replies

Architecture 2013 error 1603

It's not failing at C+ so not sure what to do. I've attached the files that appeared at the time of the install.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
its_cconner
in reply to: its_cconner

Thought this file might be useful..

Message 3 of 6
philip.s

Hi its_cconner,

Try installing under a different user with local admin rights, disable the UAC, and turn the anti-virus off.

Message 4 of 6
its_cconner
in reply to: philip.s

Tried all of the above and still no luck. Get to the same spot and the logs are mostly identical. The other admin log had an SDK install that went fine but then fails in the same spot as before.

Message 5 of 6
its_cconner

There should be no problem installing this with Vanilla AutoCAD 2013 and Vault Pro 2013 installed already should there?

Message 6 of 6
its_cconner

So I finally was able to install Architecture with no problems and all it took was to uninstall all Autodesk products, delete everything in temp folders and registry entries. No biggie. Smiley Frustrated

Oh and BTW I left on UAC and my antivirus programs like I normally do and had no issues. So keep up the good work Autodesk. *thumbs up* Smiley Mad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report