Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation screen not showing up

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
NRLunde
3119 Views, 8 Replies

Activation screen not showing up

I have tried to download 3DS max, AudoCAD, and now Revit and when I pull up the product for the first time it doesnt show the activation screen therefore i cannot activate the student version of this product.  I have tried opening it multipule time that didnt work.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled, that didnt work.  I dont know what else to do.  Is there any way to get that screen to pop up? or a way to activate without that screen.  Please help, thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
jessica.t
in reply to: NRLunde

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, Nick!

Sorry for your activation troubles. When you say the activation screen doesn't show up, does it by chance just show a blank screen with two radio buttons? Please see this solution and let me know if it resolves your issue.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 9
NRLunde
in reply to: jessica.t

litterally nothing at all shows up, it just goes straight to the program

Message 4 of 9
jessica.t

Thanks for the clarification!

I looked up your three licenses and the AutoCAD 2014 and the Revit 2014 have both been activated today so you're good with those two. Through the Education Community you get two automated activations and then after that you will need to contact us for an activation code.

But I see that the 3ds Max 2014 did return an "invalid request code" error. Could you please send me your most current request code so I can try it from my end? Remember, each requests code is specific to an activation and cannot be used twice.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 9
NRLunde

i got this emailed to me yesterday Q4US GZH6 D6TJ 69A5 93QZ HKYU LAQR 75UA KJCW HPRX HPZF PS7A 4UUU FS3Z however it is listed at a activation code not a request code.  I can not get the request code via the link you sent me in the last message becasue the activation screen doesnt show up

Message 6 of 9
NRLunde

also is there a way to see that it is activated from my end or can only you guys do that?

Message 7 of 9
jessica.t

Thanks for the activation code. I looked further into your activation history and saw that your Revit 2014 was activated twice yesterday and that is why you are now receiving the new error message. From the looks of it, you've tried to activate 13 times and with already having two successes the rest returned errors.

If your product is opening up with no issues your licenses have all been successfully activated. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this caused but it appears you had three seamless activations. Smiley Happy

By chance if you needed to activate your licenses you would certainly be prompted.

If you're interested in looking up activation information please contact our Licensing Assistance team and they can help with those inquiries at anytime.

Thank you for participating in the community!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 8 of 9
NRLunde

Thank you for all you HELP!  

Message 9 of 9
jessica.t

You're very welcome! Take care! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report