Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation "Processing Error". Can't activate Student version of Inventor 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
clb92
911 Views, 2 Replies

Activation "Processing Error". Can't activate Student version of Inventor 2013

Hi.

I can't install my student version of Inventor 2013. When I click Activate Now after starting it, I get an error.

It says:

Processing Error

The system has encountered a problem registering or activating your account. Submit your registration information to Autodesk Customer Service (you will receive an email with your registration and activation information within 2 business days). (34)

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days. 

How can I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: clb92

Hi clb92,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code. I will check on my end and manually generate an Activation Code for you. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 3

Hi Joane,

I have the same issue and sent you a pm yesterday including the needed info.

I don't know if you have already seen it even though I assume you might be quite busy 🙂

I hope to see you reply very soon.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report