Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
sarahbrand12
450 Views, 2 Replies

Access Denied Error

I just purchased AutoSketch10 and when I go to download the product, it installed Akami but then proceeds to say, "access denied" when I go to download the actual product.

I realized, in retrospect, that my computer is 64bit but there is only one link for the download (which is 32bit). I'm not sure if that is the issue, either way, I'm extremely frustrated at the moment and would appreciate any help I can get. So I suppose there are two questions:

1. Is there a 64bit download for AutoSketch10 (I only see a 32bit in the popup window)?

2. If not, is it possible for my computer to work with the 32bit version (I'll just get a refund if this isn't the case). If it is, why am I getting an access denied error message?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: sarahbrand12

Did you try here (click on the download option):
http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Turn off your Windows Firewall and anti-virus first.
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: sarahbrand12

Oh, there is no 64bit for autosketch: that's a ten year old program that barely made it to Windows XP. Visit Microsoft's website for tips on how to run old software in newer Windows version (or get a refund, there are better cheaper options).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report