Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max request code error

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
rossrackinla8
1951 Views, 5 Replies

3ds max request code error

Whenever I try and start up 3ds max, i am prompted to activate the product, but whenever i click on the prompt, it immediately crashes and gives me the error code 110

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: rossrackinla8

I've seen this lately on Internet Explorer 10.  Are you using an old or new browser?  If your IE is still 9, make it your default and try again. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
rossrackinla8
in reply to: TravisNave

No I use Google Chrome. And I'm not activating it from the internet, its whenever i start up the application

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

Activation uses the browser.  Is it crashing because you try to activate it? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
rossrackinla8
in reply to: TravisNave

Yes. Sorry i took so long to reply

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

Launch as another user with local admin rights and with IE as the default browser.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report