Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max not installing onto my Mac computer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Gutierrez013
1056 Views, 2 Replies

3DS Max not installing onto my Mac computer

I recently bought a Mac Mini. I was planning to use this for my product, the 2013 Ultimate Entertainment Creation suite.

I have been looking here and there for what may be going on,and from what I understand, it's that my Mac Mini may not have a certain program or mirror? 

I need help. I can give more information if need be. I just want to know if it's the fact that I am using a Mac Mini that's stopping me or something else.

Thank you!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
avto
in reply to: Gutierrez013

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 has not been tested on Mac mini and the suite is not compatible with Mac OS X operating system.

For more information please visit the link below to the recommended minimum system requirements for Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014.

http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/entertainement_creation_suite_2014.pdf

You can also check the Autodesk Certified system hardware for Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 by visiting Certified Hardware page, the link below.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Gutierrez013
in reply to: avto

Thank you very much, I will check these out.

But, my products are from the 2013 suite.

Is it essentially the same issue where it hasn't been tested out yet?

ORG XXIII

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report