Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32bit AutoCAD on 64bit Windows 7 system

40 REPLIES 40
SOLVED
Message 1 of 41
chris.chan
291620 Views, 40 Replies

32bit AutoCAD on 64bit Windows 7 system

can i install autocad 2010or 2011 32bit on window 7 64bit system?
40 REPLIES 40
Message 21 of 41
Anonymous
in reply to: chris.chan

cad2010 序列号and密钥

Message 22 of 41
danilloaffonso
in reply to: Anonymous

somebody can help me...?

2014/8/27:21:55:50 DAC DAC-PC === Setup started on DAC-PC by DAC ===
2014/8/27:21:55:50 DAC DAC-PC Path_Length: 155
2014/8/27:21:55:50 DAC DAC-PC Current Directory C:\Users\DAC\AppData\Local\Temp\_AIFCB7.tmp
2014/8/27:21:55:50 DAC DAC-PC Launch
2014/8/27:21:55:51 DAC DAC-PC Install CustomCallback Info Invoking custom callback for details: [SETUP] CB_FUNC=CustomPlatformCheck CB_SOURCE=C:\Users\DAC\AppData\Local\Temp\_AIFCB7.tmp\Setup\AcSetup.dll
2014/8/27:21:55:51 DAC DAC-PC Install CustomCallback Info Custom callback response: Status=0 SUCCECSS Title= Message= URLTitle= URLLink=
2014/8/27:21:55:59 DAC DAC-PC PageOpen LaunchDialog
2014/8/27:21:56:02 DAC DAC-PC PageOpen LicenseDialog
2014/8/27:21:56:05 DAC DAC-PC PageOpen ProductInfoDialog
2014/8/27:21:56:28 DAC DAC-PC PageOpen ProductSelectionDialog2
2014/8/27:21:56:31 DAC DAC-PC PageOpen FullProgressDialog
2014/8/27:21:56:31 DAC DAC-PC Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable (x64): "C:\Users\DAC\Desktop\Nova pasta\3rdParty\x64\VCRedist\2008SP1\vcredist_x64.exe" /q
2014/8/27:21:56:44 DAC DAC-PC Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable (x64) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603

Message 23 of 41
tomhurns
in reply to: danilloaffonso

simply uninstall your redistributables before installing AutoCAD... Steps documented here http://blog.longbowsoftware.com/solving-the-autocad-failed-installation-aborted-1603-error/ 

Message 24 of 41
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

my name is zhenggaogao ,I'mfrom china.my compute have a autcad2015, but I'm don't use  it .I very need it .can you heIp me .my work need it, thank you very much.

Message 25 of 41
Anonymous

i installed 2010 autocad 32 bits but can not run

Message 26 of 41
saikiran3535

Sir I have problem on installing AutoCAD 2010 windows 7 of 64bit.. I was coming that AutoCAD can not be installed on current operating system What is the reason..?
Message 27 of 41

I think you can try the X64 version instead the 32bit other thing is right click on installation and install as administrator but normally the 32bit runs on a 64 Operating system regards -- Danillo Affonso COsta 55 11 98221-5274 skype: danilloaffonso Brazil
Message 28 of 41
saikiran3535

sir give me the link sir....i can'do plz help me sir

@chris.chan wrote:

@chris.chan wrote:

Message 29 of 41
Anonymous

I already installed and ran Autocad2007 on a windows10 64, last build, and Autocad 2010 civil 3D as well (with some issues on the Civil though.)

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 30 of 41
dembkod

Ncc1707a,

Hello. You are responding to a thread that started 5 years ago. After review, I see some of the earlier suggestions have become void over time due to system functions retiring in Windows. XP is gone, XP mode in win7 is gone.

As for installing 32 bit versions on a 64 bit OS, the underlying truth is that the best anyone can do is try.

Obviously, 32 bit programs were not designed for 64 bit OS. When we design a program we build it for a specific type of system and don’t look backwards. This means some 32 bit older apps will install while others may not. As you can see, some issues are likely for older programs on newer systems. When AutoCAD 2010 was released, Windows 8 or 8.1 or 10 were not even available for testing.

Glad you got it running. If I were to need a program to really run that would not properly on a 64 bit OS, I would likely look for a virtualized native environ.

Thank you for taking part in our community.

David Dembkoski
Message 31 of 41
it
Participant

We have been using the LongBow Converter as well for years without issues.  It's easy to use and inexpensive.  Way better than using an XP system for this.

Message 32 of 41
Anonymous

halo..

i am want autocad original win.7 bit 32. can you help me please?

i am came from indonesia..

@TravisNave wrote:
No, not natively. What you can do is install a Windows XP Virtual PC from Microsoft. It comes free for Windows 7 users. That will allow you to run Windows XP from within Windows 7. That's probably your only choice for that PC.

Message 33 of 41
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous wrote:

halo..

i am want autocad original win.7 bit 32. can you help me please?

i am came from indonesia..

What AutoCAD original?   There are many versions?  Why can't you subscribe to (purchase) AutoCAD 2018?  It runs on Windows 7 32B.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 34 of 41
Anonymous

Is it possible to run AutoCAD 2015 in a 32 bit windows 7 system consisting 4gb ram,i5 2nd gen processor and 500 GB hard disk.
Message 35 of 41
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Did you ever review the system requirements?   Yes your specs will work.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 36 of 41
Anonymous

Running not for name sake. What I'm asking about is whether it will run with good accuracy I mean with out any lagging.
Message 37 of 41
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

It all depends on what type of drawings you are making.  What is your graphics card?

It could be slow but like I said its all based on what you are going to do with it.

Mark Lancaster

Message 38 of 41
Anonymous

Mine is nvidia GEFORCE with Cuda
Message 39 of 41
fattdaddy.jm
in reply to: Marese

I have the same problem, since my old computer died. I ended up purchasing a new computer and they told me the computers only come in the 64 bit version. I wanted a 32 bit system, but no one would even try to get me what I wanted. Then after about a month or so, I found out that I was able to get a 32 bit OS but I would have pay for the shop to unintelligible the 64 bit and also pay for a new 32 bit OS .  So I still feel that AutoDesk should have developed a new link that will allow owners/users of the 32 bit program to work on a 64 bit OS.  We all paid the big price once and now we have to pay it again 

Message 40 of 41

@fattdaddy.jm

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

May I ask why you would want to invest in old OS technology?  Why do you want to stay on 32B OS or go back in time?   What AutoCAD version are you even talking about?

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report