Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya error when exporting FBX and OBJ...

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
426 Views, 0 Replies

Maya error when exporting FBX and OBJ...

Hello friends how are you?

Well, my problem is that I'm modeling a building in maya and move 3D max lighting and rendering, but we try to export to FBX and even freezes time and hit me ends maya. (I have maya 2011)

Well, after dealing in. Obj exports but are exported to the perfection, but when I see that it only weighs 64 kb and the complete model and is that although 139 MB

And I try to open with 3D Max (I also have the 2011 version) and, as I said already imagined "the obj. It contains nothing within"well, I expected to help greetings from Venezuela!

-----------------------------------

Hola amigos ¿cómo estás?

Bueno, mi problema es que estoy modelando un edificio en maya y pasaré 3D max iluminación y renderizado, pero tratamos de exportar a FBX e incluso congela el tiempo y me pegó Finaliza maya. (Tengo maya 2011)

Bueno, después de hacer frente a las exportaciones pulg Obj pero se exportan a la perfección, pero cuando veo que sólo pesa 64 kb y el modelo completo y es que aunque 139MB

Y trato de abrir con 3D Max (También tengo la versión de 2011) y, como ya dije imaginado "El obj. Contiene nada dentro"

Bueno, yo esperaba para ayudar

Saludos desde Venezuela!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report