Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infraworks

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jh.victorino
267 Views, 1 Reply

infraworks

ola...sou desenhista de autocad....trabalho com rodovias,setor de sinalização....tenho em pensamento um projeto para começar a fazer rodovias em 3d,com sinalizção horizontal e vertical e sim a rodovia em si......estava pesquisando no site da autodesk sobre algo relacionado a rodovias em 3d...e vi esse software InfraWorks e comecei a pesquisar-lo,me enteressei muito,pois nao conheço nada sobre ele......gostaria q me ajuda-se com essas duvidas e meu pensamento desse meu projeto.....alguem poderia me ajudar a me informar melhor sobre software InfraWorks ou algum software para desenvolver rodovias em 3D......qual o melhor......obrigado att jesse victorino
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
BrianHailey
in reply to: jh.victorino

Ran this through Google Translate if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

hello ... I'm designer autocad .... work with highways, signaling industry .... I have a project in mind to start making highways in 3d, with horizontal and vertical sinalizção but the highway itself ... I was searching on the ... autodesk about something related to roads in 3d site ... and saw this InfraWorks software and started researching it, enteressei me a lot because he does not know anything about me ...... like q help with these questions and my thinking that my project ..... someone could help me to get better informed about InfraWorks software or any software to develop highways in 3D ...... what is the best ..... . thank att victorino jesse

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report