AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jabetts18
298 Views, 2 Replies

Printing

I have downloaded autocad 2013 for mac, for free as I'm a student. When I print any of my drawings on each side of the paper it reads 'PRODUCED BY AN AUTODESK EDUCATIONAL PRODUCT'. Is there any way of getiing rid of this as it's quite annoying, also I cant have this on work that I have to submit. 

Please help? 

Thanks

James

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dmfrazier
in reply to: jabetts18

Check your license agreement (EULA).  You agreed to that when you installed and used the educational version of the software.

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: jabetts18

Agreed.  All student software has this watermark and every instructor is aware of this.  You have nothing to worry about. 

The purpose of this watermark is to ensure that no free educational software can be used to make commercial files.  If you use any portion of educational work in commercial releases of the software, the watermark will follow it.  It is designed to prevent fraud.  Educational versions are not for profit and for educational purposes only.  If educational software could be used for commercial work, then there'd be no reason to pay for the software. 

Any attempt to circumvent the watermark is a violation of the license agreement.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost