AutoCAD for Mac General

Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)

Printing

150 Views, 2 Replies
12-04-2012 12:56 PM

I have downloaded autocad 2013 for mac, for free as I'm a student. When I print any of my drawings on each side of the paper it reads 'PRODUCED BY AN AUTODESK EDUCATIONAL PRODUCT'. Is there any way of getiing rid of this as it's quite annoying, also I cant have this on work that I have to submit. 

Please help? 

Thanks

James

*Pro
Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: Printing

12-04-2012 12:59 PM in reply to: jabetts18

Check your license agreement (EULA).  You agreed to that when you installed and used the educational version of the software.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)

Re: Printing

12-05-2012 02:46 PM in reply to: jabetts18

Agreed.  All student software has this watermark and every instructor is aware of this.  You have nothing to worry about. 

The purpose of this watermark is to ensure that no free educational software can be used to make commercial files.  If you use any portion of educational work in commercial releases of the software, the watermark will follow it.  It is designed to prevent fraud.  Educational versions are not for profit and for educational purposes only.  If educational software could be used for commercial work, then there'd be no reason to pay for the software. 

Any attempt to circumvent the watermark is a violation of the license agreement.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community