AutoCAD Plant 3D General

Mentor
attila_vallyon
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

P3D Line Group - Properties in 3D model

172 Views, 1 Replies
03-07-2013 11:56 PM

Hello!

Is there a solution for selecting the whole P3D line group in the 3D model and add additional information in the properties?

Because it works in the P&ID, but when I generate ISOs the title block  informations come from the 3D model.

In the project settings there is a P3D class for the P3D line group, and there are a lot of properties, but I can not select the whole line group in the 3D model and I can not add extra properties.

And in the Data Manager there is line number tab in the P&ID but no pipe line group tab in the 3D model.

Is there a way to do that, or we have to wait for future relesases?

Regards,
Attila Vallyon
Mentor
attila_vallyon
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: P3D Line Group - Properties in 3D model

03-08-2013 01:57 AM in reply to: attila_vallyon

In the meantime I found the properties in the Process Line section. But not all properties are visible, even if I check the visiblity options in the project settings.

Regards,
Attila Vallyon

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community