AutoCAD P&ID General

Active Contributor
Jan-TSpD
Message 1 of 2 (897 Views)
Accepted Solution

Calculated properties manager Autocad PnID

897 Views, 1 Replies
01-20-2013 02:51 AM

Hello, i am having trouble with the Calculated Properties Manager in PnID. I want to create a new propertie combined from 3 other Project Properties and a General Property.

I have attached an image from the Calc Prop Manager. I can't get it done. Tried also the the following link to Autodesk;http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21024206&linkID=11705365

Is a more detailed Help available for this item. I have tried it on a project, since that time the project is corrupt and crashes each time i start the Project Setup Manager.

Regards, Jan

Distinguished Contributor
cadwomen
Message 2 of 2 (870 Views)

Betreff: Calculated properties manager Autocad PnID

01-21-2013 02:54 AM in reply to: Jan-TSpD

your link , are the only help, and the anserw is in there

Click the concatenating symbol (||).

kilck your first  part then put in || then the next part . BUT if one of them is not fillt you will see nothing

cw

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD P&ID Category!

The AutoCAD P&ID forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community