AutoCAD Mechanical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Mechanical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Mechanical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Violation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
441 Views, 5 Replies

Standard Violation

i have recently created a freash template and configed standards for the template. I set my settings for when I open AM it opens my template. However for some odd reason there will be standards violations. If i open a new dwg through AM then there is no standards violations. Just when I open a completely new AM session. It is always the same violations too, textstyles. Some how a USER1, USER2, USER3, and Standard textstyle will come into my dwg. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated.,

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
VinodBalasubramanian
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you tell me which release of ACM you are using and if possible can you share the template with me. I will take a look and get back to you on this.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 6

Also do provide me the current service pack level you are on the product.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: VinodBalasubramanian

We currently use 2013 and srvice package 2.

Message 5 of 6
VinodBalasubramanian
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks. Can you share the template with us. This would help us in further troubleshooting.

Vinod Balasubramanian

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: VinodBalasubramanian

This is the template, however I have a support to use my template as default upon opening. Also I have a standards file associated with template. I attached it too. Thank you for your assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost