Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SETENV updates after Diesel macro runs 2012 LT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
326 Views, 2 Replies

SETENV updates after Diesel macro runs 2012 LT

Greetings,

I want to use this code to update some blocks with attributes upon insertion. Everything seems to work fine except the bit in bold below. It doesn't update until after the code has run so the block doesn't get updated correctly.

The environment variables column and Row, entered via user input are good for the program. Row2 which is calculated using Row does not update until you exit the macro.

^C^Csetenv;column;\setenv;Row;\-insert;pwrsply_Nes_Setup=C:/temptemp/pwrsply_Nes_Setup;s;1;\0;explode;last;-ATTEDIT;Y;FUSETERM;TAGNAME;*;c;$M=$(GETVAR,LASTPOINT);@2.5125<5.7;v;r;FU$M=$(getenv,column)$M=$(getenv,row);;-ATTEDIT;Y;PWRSPLY;TAGNAME;*;c;$M=$(GETVAR,LASTPOINT);@7.5166<3.8;v;r;PU$M=$(getenv,column)$M=$(getenv,row);;setenv;row2;$M=$(+,$(getenv,row),3);-ATTEDIT;Y;FUSETERM;TAGNAME;*;cp;$M=$(GETVAR,LASTPOINT);@3.193<319.8;@0.4193<206.6;;v;r;FU$M=$(getenv,column)$M=$(getenv,row2);

Any help would be appreciated,

Doug

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
augusto.goncalves
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't believe the DIESEL macros are meant to be evaluated during the routine, only at the end.

You can try include some double quotes, as suggested on some other posts, but AutoCAD LT may not support a complex macro

Regards,

Augusto Goncalves
Twitter @augustomaia
Autodesk Developer Network
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: augusto.goncalves

I will try a bit more with the double quotes thing.

Thanks for the reply,

Doug

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost