Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problème d'enregsitrement

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
c.barrault
543 Views, 1 Reply

Problème d'enregsitrement

Bonjour

Je me permets de vous contacter suite à un problème avec AUTOCAD LT 2011. En effet depuis peu de temps lorsque nous voulons enregistrer nos fichiers sur notre serveur local ce message d’erreur apparait en pop-up :

• Des Objets dans ce dessin ne peuvent pas être enregistrés au format spécifié. L’opération ne s’est pas effectuée et aucun fichier n’a été créé.

Ce problème est nouveau, il est apparu brutalement. Auriez-vous une explication et un palliatif à mon problème.

Je vous remercie par avance de votre réponse.

Bien Cordialement

Hello

I am contacting you because of a problem with AutoCAD LT 2011. In effect since shortly when we save our files on our local server this error message pop-up appears:

• Objects in this drawing can not be saved in the specified format. The operation was not completed and no file was created.

This problem is new, it appeared suddenly. Would you have an explanation and a workaround to my problem.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards

Cyril BARRAULT
KEE
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: c.barrault

Your file contains objects from a specialty version of AutoCAD 2013 or 2014: these are newer than your old 2011 AutoCAD.

The best solution is for you to upgrade to a newer version of LT.
Or ask the file creator (not you obviously) or the creator of the block you used to explode it for you down to your old version of AutoCAD.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost