Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2012 installation error failed to load ADLMPIT.DLL

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
arnie012781
5742 Views, 13 Replies

Autocad LT 2012 installation error failed to load ADLMPIT.DLL

I am trying to install an Autocad LT 2012 on a MS Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 but i can get to the initialization stage. Everytime I try to install it I would encounter the same issue over and over again. The error is all about the ADLMPIT.DLL. It says it failed to load. I have already installed the MS .NET Framework 4.0 and disabled my antivirus but it didnt do any difference at all. Can you help me with this issue.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Charles_Shade
in reply to: arnie012781

Uninstall the .NET framework.

Follow this advice from Autodesk:

Remove Autodesk Products:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240817&id=2887771&siteID=123112

Now try the install.

You may also want to post in the Installation forum:

Installation and Licensing Forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Google search the *.dll as well and you may get a Forum or other hit concerning that.

Message 3 of 14
andre.takiuti

I have the same problem, how to resolve ??

Message 4 of 14

What of the above advice have you tried?

Message 5 of 14

I've tried con advice above but did not work

Message 6 of 14

If it is a .NET issue then you may need to do more to the .NET install. This is a link to a thread that concerns the .NET issues. It's origin is a little older but the remedy is sound. If you find it not working for you or otherwise have issues ping Travis and he will be happy to help.

.NET Cleanup Utility:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Also search the Installation and Licensing Forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

for this issue.

Message 7 of 14
kingleychuks

I have been using AutoCAD for long now, but since I installed AutoCAD 2017 I have been having issues with the licensing, where it gives me error in the

license and then it shuts down the program, so I had to uninstall AutoCAD 2014 and 2017 form my system(pc), then I reinstalled 2017 it still gave me the

license error, but when I tried installing 2014 and 2015 on my system it says "failed to load" adlmpit.dll, and when I put in the serial number, for every

number I put it says "adlmPitValidatekeys was not found" and it even affected my Autodesk Revit software so I uninstalled all Autodesk Products on my pc,

and deleted every remnant folders from C:\ProgramDATA, C:\ProgramFiles and C:\ProgramFiles(x86, but some dll files in C:\Programfiles\common

files\Autodesk Shared\ACShellEx\ couldn't delete, and I am still trying to install AutoCAD ON MY PC but it keeps saying "failed to load adlmpit.dll" although 

I ignored and went ahead with the installation, I got to the point of inputting the serial number and key, FOR EVERY NUMBER I INPUT IT BRINGS AN ERROR MESSAGE "ADLMPITVALIDATEKEYS WAS NOT FOUND" and it rejects the product key and read it as incorrect.

PLS I WOULD BE GLAD IF THIS ISSUE IS ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN, CONTINUE WITH MY PROJECT 

Message 9 of 14
pendean
in reply to: kingleychuks

Message 10 of 14
G.LeeJ
in reply to: pendean

I bing'd for this, and ;posted but I should have posted to stingray forum so I"ll do that now, feel free to delete this once my post over there is in place.

WHy should all of that even be necessary ?

I've had no trouble installing unrealengine, now this with stingray,- hardly a great start for autodesk is it ?

This is a brand new windows 10 install, so obviously it's not that, as both UE4 and lumberyard installed without fail.

Rocket start for stingray ?

HOw is it you can make great , amazing even software like Maya,and Meshmixer which installed perfectly here, but your flaghship engine can't even get on my computer.

I got the LINK to the exe from a online chat, maybe chat rep gave me the wrong one ?

For now, I:ll go back and see what occured. Its also btw,not the 'retail per se but the one year non commercial .

Regardless, its clearly nothing on my end.

thx

Message 11 of 14
G.LeeJ
in reply to: G.LeeJ

Downloaded myself this time from stingray site, and getting same errors, although this time its letting me install, getting past 'initializing' .

Is it safe to install or are these errors worrisome ?

Why are these errors occurring on a brand new Os install ?

Is windows 10 support a bit flakey atm ?

thx

Message 12 of 14
Mark.Lancaster

@G.LeeJ

What errors?  Is it the same error message that the original poster is getting?  Instead of replying to a 5 year old posting create a new one and provide the actual error information.  You just go on about things but your posting contains no information that we can even assist you with.  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 13 of 14
G.LeeJ
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Your tone is unprofessional and disrespectful, first off. I don't appreciate it, and deserved it not.

Same as OP, and I did create a new post , as I already said which btw, did you even check for ?

Makes no sense, therefore, to respond, as the other post does speak directly to the app giving me these errors.

thx

Message 14 of 14
Mark.Lancaster

@G.LeeJ

Sorry if you felt my message was being disrespectful or I had a tone to it..  That wasn't my intention and I apologize if it came off like that.

We deal without a lot of installation issues and we can only go by what we read...  First of all the original posting is 5 years old and is about an issue with Acad LT 2012 and some dll file.  It sound like you may have an issue with Stingray, which is 2 totally different products.  Thus my reason/suggestion to create a new posting (for future postings).  Smiley Wink  

Next you indicated you are having errors (meaning the word error with an "S"), so to me that means you are experiencing numerous errors and not just a single error related to ADLMPIT.DLL.  But you keep talking about these errors and no where do you indicate what they are.  So we have no way of assisting you and there's nothing really in your posting that helps us.   Yes you did indicate you were posting over in another forum but then you came back here (and reply) so I had assume you never did and you were still looking for assistance.

Keep in mind, we (the users) volunteer our time here along with doing our normal day to day jobs.  I was trying to assist you but I didn't see anything in your posting that meant anything to me that would help you.  Matter of fact we just need the details of your problem.  Also we don't have time to go and look in other forums to see if you actually did post or not.  If you did, it would've been helpful to provide that link so we would knew you were getting assistance from others.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report