Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2014

62 REPLIES 62
Message 1 of 63
patrick.bijsterveld
12372 Views, 62 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2014

Hello again.

Now trying Autocad LT 2014, now on the windows 7 PC, HP Z620, quaddro FX 2000.

Multiple problems/annoying things found (i think).

There are still no Certified Drivers for AutoCAD LT available, hardware accelleration?!

When i try to work with a drawing that has multiple viewports, it becomes "laggy", as did 2012 and 2013. Driver problem, hardware accelleration?

when opening a blanc template and copy/paste 1 block in this template, it is terrebly slow, not to work with. in the right bottom corner there is a message "unrecognized" when panning or zooming. after panning or zooming it's gone. (see printscreen)

can anyone help me?

attached:

drawing with 1 block, problems with panning / zooming

printscreen unrecognized "something"?

hardware performance log.

Tags (1)
62 REPLIES 62
Message 61 of 63
sbtaylor
in reply to: yooperjeff

Thanks, it loaded, now it will take a few hours of work to see if it works.
Message 62 of 63
slander1969
in reply to: sbtaylor

I received this .REG file from Autodesk a while ago and it seems to have resolved the issue for our users.

We're running AutoCAD LT 2014 64bit.

Rename the extension of the attached file to .REG as I'm unable to upload registry file.

Message 63 of 63
sbtaylor
in reply to: slander1969

Thanks,
This info is already in my registry. I received a .crx file from yooperjeff that I am testing, so no need to respond to my post until it's checked out. Unfortunately I am not working w/ AutoCAD lately so that my be a while. So far so good.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost