Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 Display Driver error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2154 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2012 Display Driver error

Has anyone experienced this error message:

"Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"  Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows 7(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

This happens when I copy and paste a group of blocks.  The screen goes black for 2-3 seocnds then finally recovers.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Bourdin-Pivarci
in reply to: Anonymous

Bonjour,

Il faut mettre à jour le pilote de la carte vidéo.

Message 3 of 5
bgingerich

I'm guessing you have a laptop with intel "integrated" graphics, which means that you have two graphics cards (the intel and another "dedicated" graphics card. 

What are your system specs?  Different kind of laptops (hp, dell, etc...) require different things to take care of this problem. 

My laptop is an hp (i7 2.00 MHz, 8GB ddr3, intel and radeon cards, win7 64bit).  I had to update my bios, then the radeon card (directly from hp's website, not amd's).

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Message 4 of 5
pendean
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

The solution that worked for me...I changed my desktop theme from an "aero" to "basic and high contrast theme".   No problems since.  Thanks Microsoft.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost