Place it in your User folder.
I've been trying to use the method described above. It is working just fine on a project by project basis, but I have set up a default.WDA file to use for all projects and saved it on our network under USER but no results. Another post says to save this file at the base project location - where would that be?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Try to do next:
1. Put default.wdl and default.wda to your network.
2. Find all default.wdl and default.wda on you computer and rename they (ex. default1.wda)
3. Make sure there are no <projectname>.wdl and <projectname>.wda files too
4. Open Options in ACE and choose tab Files line Support File Search Path. Add there your path to the default.wda from network.
5. Repeat the same on all computers in your office to make them use this files from network
This works for sure with default.wdl and I hope could work with default.wda too.
If this files are only for your use - put they into Suport folder or any other folder but add the path.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.
|AutoCAD Electrical General|