There are a couple of questions involved here:
1. Is there a Drives parts library?
2. if not, is there anyone who knows where to get Drives libraries or schematic parts?
Such as Allen Bradley Powerflex 70, etc.
3. For example, AutoCadE "out of the box" does not have a 1763-L16AWA Micrologix 1100 card. where can one find it? Mfrs usually have an autocad dwg or dxf for the footprint for the panel layouts, but I need the symbols.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
1) - There is some Drives in the Table "DR" but not many, just some old 1336 when AB Library is installed.
2) - to get drive Schematics and footprints for some Power Flex drives Check out this previous post, the information might still apply and be of some help
3) - You will need to build your own components (symbols) and add them to your library
I had forgotton about these.
In addition to asking your local AB rep, you can go to:
Until Rockwell/Ab builds a 64 bit arcx, their Production Selection Toolbox will not integrate with 64 bit ACADe
On the other hand, the panel layout drawings of AB components in the accelerators are MUCH better than the downloaded ones from Rockwell's eCADWORKS utility
Thanks for the link.
Are those download from Rockwell website, intelligent panels or components for AutoCAD Electrical?
Or do we still need to convert them using symbol builder?
thank you so much for the link.
We contacted our AB sales guy and helped me get just what I needed. I have more research in the download to do, but it seems to be very good.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.
The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.
|AutoCAD Electrical General|