Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network deployment problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
144 Views, 2 Replies

network deployment problem

I created a new deployment image for Civil 3D 2007 and I'm getting the following message after getting through the dwf viewer installation...

"This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installation package"

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jonathan
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

jstew said the following On 9/5/2006 2:54 PM:
> I created a new deployment image for Civil 3D 2007 and I'm getting the following message after getting through the dwf viewer installation...
>
> "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installation package"
>
> Any ideas?

Yes, what do the log files say?

--
R.K. McSwain
http://rkmcswain.blogspot.com
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the response...

I just re-created the deployment image in a totally new directory and everything seems fine.
I'm guessing the problem was that I was re-creating a new image for the addition of Service Pack 2 in the same location as an old one.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report