Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please let us change the color of the area outside of the pspace boundary again.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
UsersinceR9
246 Views, 1 Reply

Please let us change the color of the area outside of the pspace boundary again.

Autodesk,

Please bring back the option (we used to have) of customizing the color outside of the paperspace boundry.

I have always used this feature as a check and balance to verify that drawing layouts have been set up correctly. I just found out that several junior drafter/designers have no clue to set up up sheets and have been faking things. Files got sent to an outside client and they are wondering what is up with people because they are not plotting correctly. Sure enough, the area of the sheets are 22" x 34" but the actual sheet size setting in the page setup is 11" x 17". The young workers don't have the boundary turned on so everything is black and they have no idea how they are messing things up because everything looks good to them.

The non optional light grey is so aggrevating (in 2014). Most people use a black background with a white crosshair/pickbox setup which get lost outside of the sheet boundry. I am always using the outside area for bringing in notes and references as blocks. 

Please bring back this color change option as a patch for current versions.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
justshutup
in reply to: UsersinceR9

This is a user to user forum.  ADSK folks seldom show up around here.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost