Did you mean: 

How to remove mesh from 3d Object

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
BeKirra
8386 Views, 4 Replies

How to remove mesh from 3d Object

I prefer to use "Realistic" visual style.

Please see the attachment.

Thanks for your help.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
nestly2
in reply to: BeKirra

In the Visual Styles manager (VISUALSTYLES), select "Realistic" then look under "Edge Settings"  You can choose between Facet Edges, Isolines, and None.  The number of Isolines is controlled by the ISOLINES variable, which by the way is 20 in your drawing... AutoCAD default is 4, so "someone" not only wanted those lines, they wanted 5x more than normally displayed  😉

(BTW,  REGENALL may be required to update ISOLINES)

Message 3 of 5
BeKirra
in reply to: nestly2

Very nice.

"In the Visual Styles manager (VISUALSTYLES), select "Realistic" then look under "Edge Settings"  You can choose between Facet Edges, Isolines, and None."

Is this setting saved in drawing or in registry that makes every drawing with the same appearance?

Thanks.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 4 of 5
nestly2
in reply to: BeKirra

ISOLINES is stored in the drawing, as are Visual Styles.   Update your Template (.dwt) according to your preference.

Message 5 of 5
BeKirra
in reply to: nestly2

Thanks.

X² + Y² = C²

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost