Did you mean: 

Error in CAD

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
UlviEng
450 Views, 13 Replies

Error in CAD

Hello All! I have attached an error report that has been prayed on my mind for a couple of times know. Can anybody give me a hand please to sort it out? If any further info is needed just ask please.
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Ajilal.Vijayan
in reply to: UlviEng

You forgot the attachment.

Message 3 of 14
UlviEng
in reply to: Ajilal.Vijayan

I attached actually but it got loose. I have reattached
Message 4 of 14
UlviEng

Message 5 of 14
UlviEng

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 715e5eh 06/20/2013 at 07:49:15.552 Drawing: C:\Users\ulvi rahmanli\Desktop\Triumph-Back Deck Layout-Rev03.dwg ------------- FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 725e5eh 06/20/2013 at 07:49:47.564 Drawing: C:\Users\ulvi rahmanli\Desktop\Triumph-Back Deck Layout-Rev03.dwg ------------- FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 7460eeh 06/20/2013 at 08:00:51.789 Drawing: C:\Users\ulvi rahmanli\Desktop\123.dwg -------------
Message 6 of 14
Ajilal.Vijayan

Try to ZIP the file and attach.

what type of file are you attaching ?

Message 7 of 14
UlviEng

Error log (.err) Reattached in .zip hope this will work
Message 8 of 14
Ajilal.Vijayan

Could you more specific to the event when the error happens ?

Is it something when you tried to open the files ?

Something happened when AutoCAD starts ...etc

Message 9 of 14
UlviEng

Well, It happens when we try to launch AutoCAD. We have sorted this issue via deleting and recreating a new local account. But I want to know what is the exact problem that stands in basis. I think you would agree with me that it would be pain in the neck to delete and recreate the account always when the prob crops up.
Message 10 of 14
rkmcswain

"FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 715e5eh"

Unless there is a known issue that triggers this particular code, which is fairly rare, then it could be just about anything. A bad drawing, faulty hardware, faulty driver, conflict with some other software, etc.

Can you repeat the problem on demand? Are you submitting the CER after the crash?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Custome...

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 11 of 14
UlviEng
in reply to: rkmcswain

To be friendly, I have submitted dozens of them but no response has been received yet. P.S. I have just sent 3 of them
Message 12 of 14
acadhelp1

Thanks for sending in your CERs.  

I'm still not clear on how you resolved this problem... Did you recreate your local network or computer user account?

Jon Page

AutoCAD Design Manager
Tags (1)
Message 13 of 14
acadhelp1
in reply to: acadhelp1

If you did create a new user account on the computer, you have essentially reset AutoCAD back to its defaults.  You can do the same thing by using the "Reset Settings to Default" from the Windows Start menu.

Jon Page

AutoCAD Design Manager
Message 14 of 14
UlviEng
in reply to: acadhelp1

Thank you very much. I reset the setting and it works now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost