Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AcInetEngine19

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cadlad
979 Views, 2 Replies

AcInetEngine19

I have been getting this error message for over a week. I have cleared the Internet cache. I have made sure that I was not signed into Autodesk 360. I replaced dll files. There are all directions found in the forums to resolve this issue. And yet it is not going away. I've opened up plain AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical and this appears in both when I start a new session.

acinetengine19.jpg

Anyone have any other ideas on how to resolve this?

Dell Precision T3610 - Windows 7 SP1, 64x, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro K4000 (driver 9.18.13.5306), Inventor 2013 SP2 Update 6 - *Autodesk Inventor Professional Certified*, AutoCAD 2014 SP1, Vault Professional 2014 SP1, 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mafiset
in reply to: cadlad

Hi,

I've tried the following past posts solutions :

• Quick but not eternal : delete tempporary internet files
  • (If applies) Disable the "Start with windows" Autodesk 360 and logon on only if needed.
  • Rename the AcInetEnginexx.dll and reboot.

Hope this helps

Message 3 of 3
cadlad
in reply to: mafiset

I have deleted the temporary internet files. It still gives me this error.

I have uninstalled Autodesk 360 from the AutoCAD features list.

AcInetEngine.dll cannot be found. The only files that appear are AcInetUIRes.dll, and AcInetUI.dll.

Dell Precision T3610 - Windows 7 SP1, 64x, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro K4000 (driver 9.18.13.5306), Inventor 2013 SP2 Update 6 - *Autodesk Inventor Professional Certified*, AutoCAD 2014 SP1, Vault Professional 2014 SP1, 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost