Alias General

ReverbXY
Message 1 of 4 (1,019 Views)

Alias Automotive Tutorials

1019 Views, 3 Replies
02-22-2012 07:21 PM

Hello

I love designing just about anything recently i finally decided to start learning alias i do sketches of cars but i want to learn how to create 3d models of those cars and i was wondering if there is a way i can start learning things i'm very familiar with Inventor but thats the only software i've used so far so please if anyone can tell how i can learn and get well at Alias Automotive Please help

Thanks

Message 2 of 4 (947 Views)

Re: Alias Automotive Tutorials

03-29-2012 05:55 AM in reply to: ReverbXY

I've been using this program recently also. So far it has been kind of rough. I am a student at a college where this program is barely used and  don't have much help with it. The only program they have tought is inventor and Autocad. Alias is really different and just wondering if anyone has some decent tutorials that could help out some. Thanks.

Message 3 of 4 (929 Views)

03-31-2012 01:46 PM in reply to: ReverbXY

Im with the two of you guys. Familiar with CAD and Inventor, trying to learn 3DS and Maya....aswell as Alias. Any good tutorials?

Message 4 of 4 (862 Views)

04-16-2012 09:58 PM in reply to: ReverbXY

Can you give some tutorial for CAD? Thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community