Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Render Setup

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
navegador15
2109 Views, 7 Replies

Render Setup

Hola desde ya gracias por dar consejos de como solucionar este pequeño no se si error o algo que ice mal 

el caso que hoy estuve preparando para hacer un Render le doy clic y no sale pestaña del render setup 

osea no puedo configurar mi render la verdad en el tiempo que uso 3ds max no me avía pasado esto 

el cual estoy confundido creo que ya ise lo de reparar reinstalar y nada de verdad que necesito ayuda

estoy usando 3ds max 2017 version estudiante gracias por su ayuda 

a cuando le doy clic en render setup demora segundos y el puntero aperase el viewport front y  nada 

no aparese

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Esto no tiene ningún sentido lo que es tan nunca.

Puedes volver a escribir la pregunta

english translation

this does not make any sense what's so ever.

Can you retype the question

Message 3 of 8

Hola,

Puede que la ventana este afuera de tu pnatalla, esto pasa aveces cuando Windows hace una configurarion de mas de un monitor.

Puedes tratar dos cosas.

Primero vas a Custom UI y escoges cualquier opcion, puedes tratar la de defecto pero si esa ya esta selecionada escoge otra, depues puedes volver a poner la que te guste, esto deveria poner todas las ventanas en su pocision original.

Si esto no funciona, te vas a donde Max esta instalado y buscas el archivo setup.ini, simplemente lo borras oh le cambias el nomber a cualquier otra cosa por ejemplo setup.back  despues prendes el 3D Max y esto deveria poner todos tus menus tal como aparecen la primera vez que iniciaste Max.

si todiabia no te funciona, haz lo siguiente

presiona la tecla F10 esta llama el panel de render, sin tocar el raton preseiona la tecla 'Alt' y la de espacio al mimo tiempo, despues presiona la tecla 'M' y despues preciona las flechitas izquierda o derecha, presionando esta teclas va a poner mover tu ventana de lado a lado para que la encuanters, si es que esta fuera de tu monitor principal.

Espero que te funcione, si no me avisas.

Saludos

For the English speaking friends,I explained that maybe the problem is that the window for rendering is outside of the main screen, like when you setup multiple monitors.  I did advise to try resetting the UI or delete the setup.ini or the old trick of clicking the Alt+space bar then M and finally use the arrow key to look for the missing window.

Message 4 of 8

@@Francisco_Penaloza I guess it never made sense to me because i translated this through google and i could not make head or tails of the writting,

google tranlation from spanish to english "Hello from now thank you for giving advice on how to solve this small do not know if mistake or something that ice badly

The case that today I was preparing to do a Render I click and there is no tab of the render setup

Osea I can not configure my render the truth in the time I use 3ds max do not let me past this

Which I'm confused I think it's already repaired to reinstall and nothing really that I need help

I'm using 3ds max 2017 version student thanks for your help

When I click on render setup it takes seconds and the pointer opens the front viewport and nothing

Do not dress"

maybe this is the wrong translation

Message 5 of 8

@irishman_team_kilber ha ha ha ha, that's a good one.

Well translation is a little more complicated than just swaping word, sometimes the actual word does not make seance in different sentence or it varies depending of what you are talking/writing.

so yea Google translator just swap words 😉

She/He also used very conversational writing so you really need to speak the language to understand.

Thanks for trying to help any ways 😉

Message 6 of 8

@Francisco_PenalozaLOL maybe i should just stick to answering english question, without using the translator! 😄

Message 7 of 8

muchas gracias por el aporte, soluciono mi problema.

saludos.

Message 8 of 8

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda,  hice las dos formas y de arreglo, muy agradecido.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report