Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid icons overflowing the text in this ideas forum as makes it no readable

Avoid icons overflowing the text in this ideas forum as makes it no readable

Sorry if it is not a good idea to post an idea about this idea forum instead Max.

But I think is quite evident it looks messy and makes reading ideas from others more difficult.

Tested in different browsers with similar results.

image.png

6 Comments
wait! this isnt a display glitch ?
KarlAkimor
Advisor

In fact I thought initially was a local error of my browser or my settings. Sometimes when you zoom pages it messes up the layouts. But not, it is 100% zoom for me.

It seems to me an error in the code of the forum. I hardly can read my own post

brentscannell
Alumni

hi @KarlAkimor

It's not just you, the forum is undergoing some redesign and this is an unfortunate side-effect. The team responsible is aware but it may be a short while before we see a fix. Hang tight, and please don't be offended if we archive this idea.

KarlAkimor
Advisor

Well, certainly I'm not offended, Specially when you explain the problem to me in a completely reasonable way.

dgorsman
Consultant

@KarlAkimor - there's a board specifically for board-related topics and questions here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-feedback/bd-p/3011

There's a board-related Ideas next door to it too.

electrotoast_old
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Thanks for catching that. As mentioned below this forum administration is separate from actual product development. The team is aware of this, but there's no official ETA on the fix. Apologizes for the issue!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report