Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a copy of an older version of Max

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
3124 Views, 7 Replies

Getting a copy of an older version of Max

I have a license for Max 2013, recently my computer that i have this version on died. I have since bought a new computer and would love to get max 2013 back on my new machine (window 10). I don't have the money to purchase the latest version of max and would like to know what are my options for getting a copy of what i do own of max.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
irishman_team_kilber
in reply to: Anonymous

what happened to your download to 3ds max 2013? did you not back it up when you got onto a dvd or save the attachment! onto your hard drive/desktop? cannot you swap the old hard drive into your new computer? or transfer the old hard drive file to the new hard drive? unless you formatted the old hard drive, 

have you try to redownload 3ds max 2013 from the  Account portals autodesk accounts

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/download/subscription-downloads#dow...

this is probably going to be shouted down but you could get the trial 3ds max 2013 bible by Kelly L murrdock it will come with the trial on the back of the book and then install it on your computer and insert your serial but the only problem is you won't get all the file that come with it. so i guess this is not gonna help.

Message 3 of 8
Alexander.Rivilis

@Anonymous

Easest way is using Autodesk Virtual Agent

2016-12-26_22-55-38.png

Instruction: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/previous-versions/virtual-agent

By the way 3DS Max 2013 is not comparability with Windows 10: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-requirements-for-Autodesk-3ds-Max-and-Autodesk-3ds-Max-Design-2013.html

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 4 of 8
Alfred.DeFlaminis

Hello @Anonymous,

I wanted to follow up on these posts here to see if any of them helped with your problem.  Are you set now?  Did you purchase the software via a reseller?  If so, they can also get you a hard copy of the installers.  Please let me know if your problem is resolved, if not I'll do whatever I can to help.  

Best Regards,

Message 5 of 8
Alfred.DeFlaminis

Hello @Anonymous,

I just wanted to follow up here, any progress on this issue?

Best Regards,

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.DeFlaminis

Thanks for the replies,

I'll take a look at it , but its seems to be a moot point if I cant load it on windows 10 which is what my new computer runs.

Message 7 of 8
Alfred.DeFlaminis

Hello @Anonymous,

It might install, it's just not guaranteed as Windows 10 came out long after Max 2013.  I'll try to help in any way possible.  You might want to run in compatibility mode, but I have seen some users run into issues with differences in the C++ and .Net libraries.  

Best Regards,

Message 8 of 8
agos3d

Hi i need to reinstall 3dsmax 2013.. i loose my origina dvd. how i can download it?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report