Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AYUDA no puedo ver materiales

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
LoveNature_8
486 Views, 3 Replies

AYUDA no puedo ver materiales

acabo de actualizar mi 3Ds max a 2016 pero no me perite agragar materiales estoy en problemas porque me urge el trabajo alguna idea

Captura.PNGCapturass.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Ir a las ventanas de preferencias personalizadas en los controladores de pantalla que vea elegir los controladores, cambiar los controladores haga clic en volver a partir de 3d esto traerá otra caja y le dirá a elegir software, openGL o direct3d. Revise su manual VGA para ver cuáles tiene. Una vez que tiene que seleccionar a continuación, haga clic en ok y luego ok de nuevo. A continuación, cerrar el máximo y volver a abrir esto debería solucionar el problema

La mejor de las suertes para ti

Hopefully this is the correct tranlation

---------------------------------------------------

Go to custom preferences viewports under display drivers you see choose drivers, change the drivers click on revert from 3d this will bring up another box and it will tell you to choose software, openGL or direct3d. Check your VGA manual to see which ones you have. once you have that selected then click on ok and then ok again. then close down max and reopen it this should fix the problem

best of luck to you

Message 3 of 4

Hola @LoveNature_8 y bienvenidos a la comunidad,

Me gustaría ayudar con este problema. ¿Puede por favor decirme su tarjeta gráfica actual? @irishman_team_kilber es correcto que cambiar su controlador de pantalla en 3ds Max podría ayudar con esto. ¿Funcionó para usted?

¿Su nombre de usuario de Windows contiene algún carácter especial? (É, à, etc.) Si es así, intente crear un nuevo usuario en Windows que no contenga caracteres especiales. ¿Puedes intentar eso por mí? ¡Gracias!

Atentamente,

-----

English Translation.

Hello @LoveNature_8 and welcome to the community,

I'd like to help with this issue.  Can you please tell me your current graphics card?  @irishman_team_kilber is correct that changing up your display driver in 3ds Max might help with this.  Did that work for you?  

Does your Windows username contain any special characters in it?  (é, à, etc.)  If so, please try creating a new user in Windows that does not contain any special characters.  Can you please try that for me?  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Message 4 of 4

Hola @LoveNature_8,

Sólo quería seguir aquí, algún progreso en este tema? ¿Tienes alguna idea sobre mi post anterior?

Atentamente,

--

English:

Hello @LoveNature_8,

I just wanted to follow up here, any progress on this issue?  Did you have any thoughts on my previous post?

Best Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report