Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 0xc00007b with Windows 8.1

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
JPZV
4309 Views, 0 Replies

Error 0xc00007b with Windows 8.1

Hello, I have a problem with 3DS Max Design 2014 (64 Bits). From the start:

I had Windows 8 Pro X64 with 3DS Max Design (I don't remember, but I guess it was 2013, or maybe 2014) working fine, I decided to upgrade my OS to Windows 8.1 Pro but I had some problems and I've back to Windows 8.1 Single language X64 (My PC's original OS) and I lost all my Apps, so I've tried to upgrado to windows 8.1 Single Language X64 and success, but now I need 3DS Max Design 2014, so I installed it without problems via Web Installer, but when I tried to Run an error windows appears saying

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." So, I Reinstalled it, but Downloading the Package ("Download with Browser") and when I tried to run it the same Error appears.

I've tried a lot of things:

-Reinstall DirectX 11 an Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (64 and 32 Bits)

-Upgrade (I mean, Downgrade because my Graphic card doesn't have a driver for Windows 8.1) my Graphic Card Driver

-Reinstall 3DS Max from 0%

-Reboot the Computer

-Install all the Updates availables.

No one works.

And, if I use Dependency Walker, It shows me some missing DLL (See the Image attached).

Thanks for read and sorry for my bad English.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report