cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphically Display Lateral-Buckling and Buckling Restraints from the Steel Design Module on the Main Model

Graphically Display Lateral-Buckling and Buckling Restraints from the Steel Design Module on the Main Model

Graphically Display Lateral-Buckling and Buckling Restraints from the Steel Design Module on the Main Model.

i.e. show the purple tabs in the attachment in the model.

I would envision that the tabs would be shown on members similar to how releases are currently shown

Currently you can only see one member at a time at it is very clunky. To show on the main model will allow for easier review of the results making it harder for errors to occur.

I believe something along these is already available in space gass.

1 Comment
Ataíde
Participant

This would be a huge qol improvement, to be able to see straight away which elements were considered to be restraining. Revision of models takes a lot longer when having to check each the member types restraints one by one. Being able to select the member type and display its restraints or buckling coeffient from a visual 3d model would be amazing.
Communication with the drawing team would be a lot simpler, for example, to show which purlins need to be bracing the beams.

+1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report