cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazilian codes in Autodesk Robot - OLD REQUEST, BUT NEW FEATURES

Brazilian codes in Autodesk Robot - OLD REQUEST, BUT NEW FEATURES

Please,

I wont give up!! Man Mad

Add the Brazilian Codes NBR 6118 for Reinforced Concrete, NBR 16055 for Concrete wall castes , NBR 8800 for steel, NBR 14762 - Design of cold-formed steel structures.

In Brazil is common change the default codes materials like EN 1992, ACI, AISC as seen photos below.  These are similar but not equal 'cause the code check parameters isn't tehe same and complementary checks is needed.

I really believe that will be thousands of new users if exist the possibility to add some Brazilian codes (6118 and 8800 will be fantastic Smiley Very Happy)

robot.jpg

143 Comments

I agree!!!

Gustavo

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed. Brazil has a large amount of structural engineers that are trying to improve their BIM work flows and this would be a great help!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree to. Autodesk, the Brazilian market is big deal. Do not miss this opportunity for other companies anymore, because you are already missing.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Up!!!  Brazil needs more strcutural softwares with the NBR codes

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are any other "small" softwares that just have this standards... Why the Autodesk Robot can not implement this important parameters inside the software? I agree with the colleagues above, it's a big deal to invest in this idea. There are many professionals that can migrate to this plataform just because this improvement.

I am one of them.

Thanks for the attention Autodesk.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Está passando da hora né AutoDesk.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really agree with this change in the software. I have certainly that if this change happens I will invest in this software Robot.

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
That would be great!!

Thanks!
deandelmo
Observer
NBR 6118 in the Robot
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, this is very important!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Autodesk, please! Listen to us!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was exactly what Robot needed to be consolidated in Brazil. We want tools made for the reality of our country.

We need this codes in robot, autodesk needs to invest in Brazil.

frankguto
Community Visitor
I agree, brazilian codes in robot!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agreen, very, very. And all professionals from area. Please Autodesk.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please 6118 very good

Anonymous
Not applicable

NBR 6118. Please autodesk

silviopeixoto
Community Visitor

Autodesk Please......

Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be a great ideia include the brazilian norms of structures on the software! I agree!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report