Community
Maya LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya LT 2016 Authentication Error

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
callumblackall
772 Views, 8 Replies

Maya LT 2016 Authentication Error

When I installed Maya LT 2016 for mac on  my computer it ran fine at first but after about 2 hours the program crashed. since then every time I open Maya even after uninstall and re install I get screenshot on start up after this if i try signing in or re-entering my serial number the application crashes or goes back to the same screen.

Fix or give me access to 2015 as I need this for work.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: callumblackall

If you are a subscriber you can still download 2015 (if it is really needed)

Message 3 of 9
callumblackall
in reply to: Anonymous

I have but I have not been issued a serial
Message 4 of 9

Error Window

This is the Error window which occurs if it does anything

Message 5 of 9

Hi @callumblackall 

I've notified our customer service team about this issue and asked them to look into it with priority.

They will notify you via email once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 9

I appreciate that as the main reason I went to LT from a student is I have a contract now otherwise I could still be using the student version.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I am having the same problem. 

I bought a Maya LT 2016 Desktop Subscription yesterday. I entered the Serial Number and activated it and was able to use the software. However, when I opened the software today the Activation screen came up again with the Serial Number and Product Key already entered. Even if I re-entered the Serial Number, got the green tick and clicked Activate it would loop back to the same screen and I get the message 'Please contact your Administrator to request permisison to use this product'. 

What I don't understand is: Each time I entered the Serial Number and clicked the Activate button I would get an email with a different Activation Code each time. I never had a 'Request Code' and there is no screen for me to put in an Activation Code! I assumed a Desktop Subscription worked differently so simply signing in/entering the Serial Number would be as good as activating it. And I was able to use the software yesterday, but not any more...

Message 8 of 9
callumblackall
in reply to: Anonymous

still awaiting a fix for this I hope it happens soon or Autodesk are prepared to give us an extension on subscriptions
Message 9 of 9
christiej

A set of instructions for users experiencing this problem have been posted here: 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/upgrade-delay-please-contact-your-administrator...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report