Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic Details

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tm6829
808 Views, 3 Replies

Graphic Details

Hello, I recently installed Design review in my computer. From the first time I realised that the graphics are very low when opening the programme and also when opening the DWF file created from Autocad the resolution was awful. It's a fault of the programme or I am doing something wrong. Thanks a lot.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: tm6829

No idea what you mean: can you share screenshots and that DWF file?
What are your system details? screen settings?
Message 3 of 4
tm6829
in reply to: pendean

All the details are shown above. The graphics card is an RTX 3050. I don't think that there is a hardware problem. 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz
RAM 16,0 GB (13,9 GB χρησιμοποιήσιμη)

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: tm6829

Forgive me, but what are each of your posted images supposed to show?
your AutoCAD screenshot is not displaying any lineweights to any of the objects, your two ADR images appear to be (aka different).

The one you labelled DesignReview appears to use a heavier lineweight setting when created and is also on a much smaller letter sheet size than the one labelled DesignReview2 (you used two different methods from AutoCAD).
yOur AutoCAD model is 1:1 scale, not drawn to a much smaller scale with heavy linewieghts displaying.

I suspect you lost control of your PLOT or PUBLISH pagesetups and lineweights assignments when creating your DWF files. Nothing more. Revisit how you create them by testing with NO lineweights output.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report