Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Symbols - Changing Aspect Ratio

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
612 Views, 5 Replies

Custom Symbols - Changing Aspect Ratio

Is there any way to stretch and scale custom symbols and not retain their aspect ratio? I would like to be able to stretch some things out if possible but it seems that the only stretch available retains the pre-defined aspect ratio.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
herbert.he
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for your question.

Autodesk Design Review currently only supports stretching custom symbols with a pre-defined aspect ratio.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

-Herbert

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: herbert.he

Herbert/All,

I am wondering if stretching of custom symbols without the pre-defined aspect ratio can be performed in newer versions of Design Review. I noticed this question was asked in 2009 and was wondering if there has been a solution since then.

Message 4 of 6
pendean

ADR2013 is the last version of the program: if that is what you are using you've answered your own question already. if not, get it and try it (doesn't appear to be when i try it but I may not be doing what you want).
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks Dean, do you know if this option can be added to ADR wish list?

Message 6 of 6
pendean

ADR development stopped in the year 2012: Autodesk may or may not bring back some version of it as a cloud-based webbrowser accessed solution in the next year or three or five or never.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report