Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is MSVCR100.dll

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
RuteGondim
3634 Views, 6 Replies

What is MSVCR100.dll

No matters the year of the 3dsmax 2015 or 2016, isn’t working, it work before for a year but my computer had a crash and my father done a backup for the Windows and I had to get the drive C: and recovery my works some information was denatured but I recover others, using other computer and a cot to the drive C: work like a external drive, my father had 10 years that he recover old computers, specially laptops this way, but the fact that I reinstall and work for less than a week and come with that ‘talk box’ I reinstall with success 2 times but always come with this box I need to know this MSVCR100.dll is a file from autodesk or from the ‘windows enterprise product’ because if is from windows I don’t gone fix from the autodesk, if is from windows I could talk with the assistance in Brazil this product is one that I bought. But I had to do a trial of the 3ds max and have to work with rain or not, I can’t buy if is so temperamental, and if the buy is a tuition all month, I like a price once like a bought, I my not in a lucrative project and the work only gone appear in the social media, the youtube, I am not gain a coin…, I am not a Cinema Studio or a TV Station...

And more imagem correta means that the admistrative computer or backup file think your computer is not alike the one that you used, I know because when I was small the download was to computer to computer by modem.17 05 15.png

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
dongray
in reply to: RuteGondim

By searching with Google a found links that might help.

This video is one I watched.

Message 3 of 7
RuteGondim
in reply to: dongray

Thank you to the answer, is that I didn’t had time to read my ‘email box’, I had since the University I receive a lot of emails, I graduate had 15 years, unhappily wasn’t in computation, I was this days reading some manuals, but tonight I gone try the suggestion that I receive, thank you again, and I really would love to work in the cinema or TV or publicity. Is because had more than one way to work with the cinema, know how to work with generating data, like 3ds max, is just this the brilliant way, and is what I want.

Message 4 of 7
RuteGondim
in reply to: dongray

thank you very much work so beautiful that I get a picture of the 3ds max openning again.

today work.png

Tags (2)
Message 5 of 7
dongray

Glad to hear it is working again!

🙂

Message 6 of 7
Harry000

Such problem always occur when u try to launch some application or games. U need just to download new file from here http://fix4dll.com/msvcr100_dll and replace the old file by the new one. Then reboot the computer and start the program again. 

Message 7 of 7
RuteGondim

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report