Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Slide" edge loops + copy

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Rony_Autodesk
672 Views, 0 Replies

"Slide" edge loops + copy

hi, there are several question I need to ask, I dont want to be so annoying by posting too many post, so I just put them all in here:

1.is there a way to "slide" an edge loop to a specified distance? plus making it a copy instead of moving the existing edge loop? (kinda like swift loop tool but I need an exact distance from the existing edge so I dont have to bother snapping every single time)

002.JPG

2.how do I modify a pivot in subobject mode? currently the only way to do it is by clicking on hierarchy tab and then edit working pivot, but by doing so it automatically exits subobject mode. anybody has got a better solution?

I saw some MAYA user use hotkeys "insert" button to edit Pivot anytime without leaving subobject mode, I believe 3dsmax has similar method?

3.everytime I press alt,by default it highlights the top menus, and so,freezes any keyboard shortcut (such as transfrom tool QWER) until I press another random button. its getting very annoying, how to get around with that?

thank you...

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report