Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting sick of Autodesk complication policy

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
178 Views, 0 Replies

Getting sick of Autodesk complication policy

Well, I'm sitting here in an internet cafe trying to download Max 2016 student version because my home connection is so unreliable. It won't work. No way can I get the download because it keeps telling me the system is 32 bit not 64. That's fine, because my machine at home is 64 bit. But I can't download it. If, however, I want 2013 or 2014, I can re-download them from the list in my product manager (though I'll be damned if I can find a way of adding 2016 to that download - friendly list)

Why do all companies go this way? First the tutorial files become online only rather than .pdf, 2015 was like 2014 with everything that worked before no longer working properly, and now this. It's like the CEO woke up in the middle of the night in a sweat and figured "We're making things too easy!"

This grinds on for a few years until a stalemate situation arises, CEO gets fired, new CEO corrects the problems. 3ds max is great (when it works) but stop pushing your future customers away please. Make up your minds. Either give it or don't.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report