Wiretap

sgt967
Message 1 of 1 (1,523 Views)

Wiretapd and WTC...

1523 Views, 0 Replies
08-20-2009 10:03 PM
Hi.

I would like to be able to run WTC locally on several flames that share a network, and I would prefer the WTC 'clients' to only be able to see their local wiretap server, and not the other machines on the network.

To do so I would need to either explicitly specify what hosts WTC can access (and I don't see that option anywhere in WTC 2010) or, hobble wiretapd on the flames so that they do not advertise their presence - I would prefer the latter, but I cannot discern a way to do this either....

Also, it looks like this forum has been a little quiet - is this the right venue for this kind of thing, or has everyone migrated elsewhere?

Thanks,

S
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.