Wiretap

motorvfx
Message 1 of 2 (1,853 Views)

Offset timecode on EVERY XML import

1853 Views, 1 Replies
07-14-2009 08:02 AM
Hello

I am trying to use Wiretap for the first time to conform RED footage from a Final Cut XML.
Each time I import the XML to Wiretap it imports with an offset and incorrect timecode.
I have imported the XML back into Final Cut to check the in/out timecodes for each clip. When I do this it matched the Final Cut project.
When I import the same XML file into Wiretap all of the timecodes have become offset.

Any ideas would be great as I am banging my head on this one!

cheers

dK
Contributor
vikram_badha
Message 2 of 2 (1,853 Views)

Re: Offset timecode on EVERY XML import

07-14-2009 09:56 PM in reply to: motorvfx
hi

In wiretapcentral while u r in submit tab check whether the handles given matches the same handles used while exporting from FCP.

Then in smoke after u import the xml file select it and the go to tools and in tools select consolidate, where give the same handles used in fcp.

And then consolidate it.

Probably this should solve the problem.

Cheers
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.