Community
VRED Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s VRED Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular VRED topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vred render help in studio environment.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sevestain
1975 Views, 3 Replies

vred render help in studio environment.

Hello. I am recently started using vred for the car rendering. I am using default studio environment with 0 exposure and create few rectangle lights since i dont want studio light. If i do that ,background becomes just black. I want to render image with nice infinite background with shadow meaning no disconnection between ground plane and back ground. In other words, I want background and ground plane sharing same color with smooth seamless gradation. Plz help me out.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
florian.dyck
in reply to: sevestain

Do your rectangle lights point in the right direction or why is everything getting black?

You can render your image with alpha channel (environment switched off with "Is Visible") and create a gradient afterwards in photoshop. Like that, you will get a shadow on the shadow plane together with your car and the rest will be transparent. Please take a look in the image attached with the green oval highlight.

Hope this helps!

Florian

Take a look, I shared a garage scene for free use. Maybe you can use it for your render.

http://a360.co/1qlJwwc

Message 3 of 4
dawn_mcardle
in reply to: sevestain

Here is how to change the default black to grey background of the dome to other colors (you could change them both to the same color for a single-colored background):

*Hide the Env. Dome

*Edit > Prefs > Render Options > Visualization Advanced > Background

*Click on 1, Change Color (top of Render View)

*Click on 0, Change Color (bottom of Render View)

*Apply

To revert: Set Default

Message 4 of 4
sevestain
in reply to: florian.dyck

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you so much for the  help. 

I will download ur file to test it. ~!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report