Visual LISP, AutoLISP and General Customization
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write Lisp that will IEMBED a tif image.

28 REPLIES 28
Message 1 of 29
rhami0002
1392 Views, 28 Replies

Write Lisp that will IEMBED a tif image.

Write a lisp for the command IEMBED in Raster Design 2011 on AutoCad. The image will be a tif . The tif is already in the drawing file. I would like to a lisp that will embed the tif into the file. Thanks
28 REPLIES 28
Message 21 of 29
hmsilva
in reply to: rhami0002

"So rename my script file to a text file. Then save it back as a text file. This will correct the issue of in not embedding the image."

No, I had written:

Rename the .scr to .txt and attached the script, and your final lisp...

The goal is I can see the script and the lisp you're using, and try to find what is giving error.

"I did not include the full path on purpose. Because anyone can view our conversation Is there away of make some of these post private. Thanks ...."

Modifies the path, but leaves the path structure similar.
The objective of this forums is to get help, help others and acquire knowledge, so turn this conversation in a private one, will not help others who have the same problem, so replace all the sensitive material, and no problem for you...

Henrique

EESignature

Message 22 of 29
rhami0002

How do I go about attaching the new txt file that was scr to the lisp ? I am getting lost with your terms. I think I am saving the scr to txt and attach what scrip and test lisp?
Message 23 of 29
rhami0002
in reply to: hmsilva

Sorry, I had to read you post a couple of time. I guess you wanted me to post what I had. Long week. Thanks

Message 24 of 29
hmsilva

what I was trying to say was

that the easiest way for me to realize what is giving error in your code is, see the code and the script files.

But I think you can not attach a .scr in the msg, therefore, I asked you to change it to .txt and attached the txt and the lsp files in the msg as attachments...

Henrique

EESignature

Message 25 of 29
hmsilva

rhami0002,

you changed

(Vl-cmdf "._Model");; I posted in message 16

to

(Vl-cmdf "._Model" "");; <-- the extra enter [""] is guiving error...

in the script, you only need

Test

the qsave is already in the lsp...

Henrique

EESignature

Message 26 of 29
rhami0002

the mix up was when I tried to add tilemode and match some of the code you wrote sorry. I will try this first in the AM. Thanks for your help..

Message 27 of 29
hmsilva

You're welcome, rhami0002

Henrique

EESignature

Message 28 of 29
rhami0002

The changes you made helped but the script ony half embeds the tiff. Ileft the file reference dialog box up during script and it embeds it onlly in the saved path column. What should happen is it should add EMB to the end of the file name and say EMBEDDED under the saved path column. I will attach the IEM.lsp mayed that could be writen in script form so I could run Iembed command on several draws at once. The lisp works fully but not the scrpt. I am not sure what to do???

Message 29 of 29
hmsilva

it's a behavior that I can't replicate...

but if you want to use IEM.lsp with script pro, you just have to create a script with two text lines

(load "c:\\path\\path\\iem.lsp")

(c:iem)

Henrique

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost