Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorials and Learning Resources

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
christopher.l.evans
322 Views, 3 Replies

Tutorials and Learning Resources

I'm looking for tutorials, classes or learning resources that go indepth on the application and use of AutoLISP.  I searched the forum here and saw http://www.afralisp.net/ mentioned for tutorials almost a year ago.  Is it still the go to for starting out?  Is there something better out there that I should look at?  I have access to Skillsoft but there doesn't seem to be any courses in Skillpoint and I haven't found a book in books24x7 that goes into depth on the matter.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

There are many sites with good tutorial and introductory material, also the swamp it's a very good place to find solutions and advice. 

Some links:

The Swamp

Togores (in spanish)

Lee-Mac

AUGI-Forums

The Best

Gaston Nunez

Message 3 of 4

The best source is a good purpose. Autolisp was added to Autocad to increase its productivity. Select a process in your CADD work that can be automated and research it here and the web. Then learn enough to automate some or all of it. Then you are hooked.
S
Message 4 of 4

I have a few thousand drawings that were completely drawing in model space for pen plotting purposes.  I need to create a new drawing from our current template insert those drawings and save them as the same file name I inserted in a different directory so they can be further processed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost