Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

toolbar control widths

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
334 Views, 11 Replies

toolbar control widths

hello all in the menu customization, toolbar control layer, color, linetype style etc, is there a way to modify the widths of the popup_lists? TIA mark
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Not with LISP or ActiveX, but you can with ARX. -- Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator "mark" wrote in message news:407324fe_1@newsprd01... > hello all > > in the menu customization, > toolbar control layer, color, linetype style etc, > is there a way to modify the widths of the > popup_lists? > > TIA > mark > >
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous

Search for CxFixCombos16.arx "mark" wrote in message news:407324fe_1@newsprd01... > hello all > > in the menu customization, > toolbar control layer, color, linetype style etc, > is there a way to modify the widths of the > popup_lists? > > TIA > mark > >
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous

I wasn't aware that you could with arx. Could you furthure explain how or where I could find more info on the subject? Thanks, Devin
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous

I'm working on a deal to allow an external dockable toolbar control for all of that. But I'm afraid it will be a while as I have more pressing concerns at the moment. Devin
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous

Actully, I don't have any idea how to do it. Just that all of the solutions (freebee routines in most cases) that I have seen have all been arx applications. You could ask in the arx group. By NNTP discussion group reader at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.objectarx By HTTP (web-based) interface at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=34 -- Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator "Devin" wrote in message news:407329ad$1_2@newsprd01... > I wasn't aware that you could with arx. Could you furthure explain how or > where I could find more info on the subject? > > Thanks, > > Devin > >
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous

Actully? "Jason Piercey" wrote in message news:4073371c$1_2@newsprd01... > Actully, I don't have any idea how to do it.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous

Thanks Jason, I may decide in the near furture to learn objectarx. It's pretty powerful. I used to know C++ somewhat about 5-10 years back. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get into visual C++ though. BTW, do you or anybody know what this C# language is? And if people are making corrections to the control than maybe they're creating their own dockable dialog box controls? I talked to a really good arx programmer that said that there wasn't any ability to create actual autocad toolbar controls in arx. I'll ask around in the arx group about that. Thanks again, Devin
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous

I believe C# is for programmers who can't sing in tune.
Message 10 of 12
Anonymous

I'm not sure I follow you, could you explain?
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous

Sorry, that was a joke. I just started down the .NET path, and so far I'm sticking with VB.NET standard. From what I've read, there are only a few differences between VB, C++, C# and Jave# in the .NET studio suite. This is due to the fact that they are all part of the .NET Framework class library and is compiled into the "Common Language Runtime". The C# I believe is just an upgrade to C+ & C++. Personally since all the programs are so similar I'd look at the VB. Besides, Standard (VB=Only) is only $125+/-, while the Professional version is in the $500+ range or way more if you get into the Enterprise versions. You can buy the stand-alone C++, C# but I would again go with the Visual Studio versions. If you are an acedemic you can get greatly reduced cost versions!! See http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/howtobuy/choosing.aspx for information about differences.
Message 12 of 12
Anonymous

Great, I think I understand, C# is then an upgrade to C++.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost