Did you mean: 

Sheet List Tables

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1256 Views, 3 Replies

Sheet List Tables

I have two different sheet sets, one is set up for grading plans and other schematic drawings (Sheet Set A) , the other sheet set is for plan/profile drawings (Sheet Set B).

I created a sheet list table in Sheet Set A on the index page to include all the sheets from the sheet set, when I click "Update Table Data Links" after I make a title or number change to a sheet it updates with no problem. Also, I can press "CTRL+Left click" and it automatically navigates to the drawing I selected.

My other sheet list table from Sheet Set B includes all the plan/profile drawings. The sheet list table in B is a copy from Sheet Set A plus a column for stations so both tables are basically the same. In Sheet Set B the sheet list table updates with no problem as well the "CTRL+Left click" works fine. I copied the sheet list table from Sheet Set B to Sheet Set A and it loses its ability to "Update Table Data Links", the error message pops up saying:

2 object(s) could not be updated.
0 object(s) updated successfully.

I am still able to open drawings from Sheet Set B with "CTRL+Left click" in the sheet list table while I am in the Sheet Set A drawing.

Is there anyway I can get my sheet list table from Sheet Set B to update in Sheet Set A?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dbroad
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't believe that copying a sheet table from one set to another is supported.  Each sheet set table should reside in a layout in its own sheet set.  Sorry but those are the limitations.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dbroad

Is there a way to purge an existing Sheet List Table on a layout (if it appears to be broken), so that I can make one again from scratch on that layout?

Message 4 of 4
dbroad
in reply to: Anonymous

I think you can just delete and recreate.  I don't believe sheet list tables automatically update anyway.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost