Did you mean: 

Set PDF Metadata (Title, Author,ht)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
busby_123
679 Views, 1 Reply

Set PDF Metadata (Title, Author,ht)

Hi All -

I have a programming background but have never used AutoCad nor AutoLISP. I'm walking into a situation where we had a resident AutoLISP expert that has written a routine to output Autocad to PDF using the built-in PDF. I'm told the autolisp goes through a bunch of logic to create folder path, file, etc of the output PDF. I don't have access to the code.

What we need is for that routine to also set the metadata on the output PDF (Title, Author, Subject, Keywords), At the minimum we need to set the PDF Properties Title = to filename and it needs to be done at the time it is generated from Autocad to PDF.

Can anyone point me to resources or give any insight that might be helpful for me to turn over to our resident expect to help him towards this?

Appreciate any help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
busby_123
in reply to: busby_123

Also, by default is seems when a single layer PDF is generated using the built-in that the PDF title defaults to blank  / empty.....but when a multilayer PDF is generated using the same proces the PDF title gets defaulted to "Model".

As an alternate to the original post, if we knew where AutoCad was getting "Model" from as the default, we could change that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost