Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster clip w Select polyline

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
492 Views, 1 Reply

Raster clip w Select polyline

Not sure if this is the correct NG to post this question but I hope that there's at least a lisp routine for this somewhere outthere... I'd like to clip an Raster image so that I would select the polyline to clip it with. It's an option for Xrefs with Xclip, but with Imageclip command you only get the option to generate polyline to clip the raster with not select it if you allready have the polyline drawn. I tried Xrefing the dwg containing rasters I'd like to clip and then using Xclip, but that does not clip the images. Maybe I should also clarify this: in the particular case I'm now working on I'd like to clip a *single* Raster image with the polyline boundary, but it would be realy slick if there would be a solution that would clip a number of stacked and/or overlaid Raster Images to a drawn polyline boundary. I'm using A2k4 Map. I hope this has not been asked a zillion times before... I searched both the 2004General and Costumization NG to no avail. TIA Matjaz
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Disregard my question... (I knew I should have waited some more trying myself before asking out loud - sorry guys) A: CLIPIT in ExpressTools Matjaz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost