Did you mean: 

"Print Job" one-click publish

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
bhull1985
326 Views, 0 Replies

"Print Job" one-click publish

Hello All

Been a busy month with new clients and new jobs and all, but that doesn't stop the wheels from turning upstairs.

I've got some programs down the pipeline that will need to be finished but after those I was hoping to get some information regarding lisp or vlisp and the publish command.

I believe it'd be quite nice to construct a dialog that would locate the windows root folder of the current drawing and construct a publish of all the model tabs of all the dwgs in the folder in which the current drawing resides. It could save this publish sheet set in order to store data for subsequent uses, and would allow for Add--> and <--Remove functionality with each individial file, likely shown within a list_box within the GUI.

Any information as to the feasibility of this project would be appreciated 🙂

I hope everyone is doing well this close to the holidays, I'm finding my time spent within the lisp forums is inversly related to the amount of client work I've to do in front of me at any given time.

That doesn't mean I don't still think code alot though, have a good day everyone 🙂

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please use code tags and credit where credit is due. Accept as solution, if solved. Let's keep it trim people!
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost